Emergency Roof Repair Contractor in Haymarket, Ashburn, & Nearby
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes mother nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At CCI, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Northern Virginia’s leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
If you have a roof emergency or need any of our other roofing services, call one of the best roofing contractors in Manassas at 703-754-9551 to request for a free estimate.
We can solve your pressing needs with our roofing emergency services and get your home back to normal ASAP!
Common Causes of Roofing Emergencies
Roofing emergencies don’t always occur because of a sudden event. Instead, it’s often the result of neglect, such as not replacing a few missing shingles or gutters when they’re worn out. This is why many roofers recommend having preventative maintenance done every year to avoid any problems down the line and enjoy peace of mind that your home is in good shape.
If you are experiencing a roof emergency right now and live near Chantilly, Manassas, Haymarket VA then Colonial Contracting Inc. would be happy to help fix it for you with no hidden fees or charges at any point in time. We offer free consultations so all our clients know exactly what they’re getting out of the deal. Additionally, we offer a variety of services to suit all budgets.
There are a number of different causes that could affect your roofing system, but some of the most common include:
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs. If a tree on your property falls and causes structural damage to the roof, this can be an expensive issue.
- High winds can tear shingles off and/or roof decking. If high winds are severe enough, they can rip off shingles and even cause the roof deck to lift.
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys. Ice dams can form on the roof and cause water to pool inside your home.
- Improper installation practices. If a roofer didn’t follow the installation practices properly, it could lead to problems down the line.
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers.
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner’s control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies like snow removal to prevent ice damming, but even in those cases, needing emergency roof repair service is still a possibility.
Things to Remember in a Roofing Emergency
When it comes to roofing emergencies, there are a number of things you should remember.
First off, don’t panic! Roofers need time to get there and assess the situation before they can start work such as emergency roof tarping. In that time, here are some things you can do:
- Stay as calm as possible so your family doesn’t freak out too much.
- If water is pooling inside your home due to an ice dam or other issue with the roof then turn off all power sources right away in order to avoid any electrical hazards from occurring.
- Close all windows and doors on the ground floor to help keep water from coming in and ruining interior furnishings (if necessary)
- Try not to move any furniture or valuables from the ground floor.
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself! You could be injured and putting yourself in danger. When severe roof damage has occured, you should let a professional be the first to check it out.
- Cover the interior. Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
Lastly, give Colonial Contracting Inc. a call and we’ll be happy to help out with no hidden fees or charges at any point in time. We offer free consultations so all our clients know exactly what they’re getting out of the deal. Additionally, we offer a variety of services to suit all budgets.
Local Expert for Roof Emergencies in VA
As an experienced roofing contractor in Northern Virginia, we can handle any emergency roof repairs needs you may have. If your home has a roof leak, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast, effective emergency repairs.
Call us today for a free inspection on any of our roofing services! We work throughout Manassas, Chantilly, Haymarket, Leesburg, Ashburn, Centreville, Sterling, Gainesville, Bristow, Reston, and the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate in Manassas, Haymarket and nearby areas.