Door Installation & Replacement in Northern Virginia
Finding the right exterior doors for your Northern Virginia home requires keen attention to detail, quality, and style.
Backed by an A+ rating from the BBB, Colonial Contracting, Inc. can provide the customer care, premier products, and expert installation you seek. We’ll ensure your door replacement enhances your property’s appearance, value, and safety.
Types of Doors CCI Installs
At Colonial Contracting, Inc., we pride ourselves on our diverse range of door installation options:
Entry & Front Doors
Does your front door give the right first impression? Our offerings are highly customizable, so you can choose an entry door that suits your style — from the color and material to the hardware.
Whether you prefer a rustic wood door, a modern aluminum door, or something else, we can install your new front door for the look you want.
Sliding and French patio doors allow a seamless transition between your indoor and outdoor spaces. Sliding doors provide unobstructed views and natural light, while French doors add elegance and charm to your patio area.
We can help guide your choice to complement your home’s aesthetic.
A properly installed storm door protects your home from the weather while providing additional ventilation and light.
Trust Colonial Contracting, Inc. to ensure your new storm door functions efficiently and enhances the look of your property.
When installing a new exterior door, the material you choose affects your property’s aesthetic, functionality, and security.
Colonial Contracting, Inc. installs a variety of door materials, including:
- Vinyl doors are economical, energy-efficient, and durable. This material resists scratching, staining, and fading, providing a clean and attractive appearance with minimal maintenance required.
- Aluminum doors offer remarkable sturdiness and resilience, standing up to severe weather while remaining corrosion-resistant. Lightweight frames also make aluminum doors easy to operate, and they hardly require maintenance.
- Fiberglass doors are the perfect blend of beauty and performance, mimicking the look of natural wood while offering superior resistance to wear and tear. Fiberglass doors also come in numerous designs, colors, and finishes to match any architectural style.
- Steel doors provide optimal security and resistance to wear and tear because of their strength and reinforced hinges. They’re a low-maintenance option that provides optimal value.
- Wood doors boast unmatched charm and appeal with a classic, distinctive look. Wood is also a natural insulator, helping to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Trust CCI for Door Replacement in Northern Virginia
When you choose CCI for door replacement for your Northern Virginia home, you’re investing in service from a team that prioritizes quality, value, and customer satisfaction.
As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the importance of community and strive to provide our neighbors with services that exceed their expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Us?
20+ Years of Experience
Financing Options Available
A+ Rating With Better Business Bureau
Free Inspections For All Work
What Our Customers Say
While most door materials are resilient and long-lasting, fiberglass and steel are often considered the most durable due to their weather resistance and ability to withstand daily wear and tear.
Good-quality exterior doors should last several decades. However, factors such as material and exposure to weather conditions could shorten their life span.
Storm doors aren’t required, especially if you have a new, energy-efficient entry door. Consider a storm door if you want added ventilation and light while maintaining a secure entrance.