Replacement Windows & Doors in Chantilly & Manassas
Improve your home’s comfort with new doors & windows from a qualified contractor
Do you have old, drafty windows that are hard to open or are planning a home remodel? If so, replacement doors and windows would be great additions that offer a number of benefits and are an essential part of any successful home remodel. Call the experts from CCI at 703-754-9551 today or contact us online to schedule your free estimate for any of our window and door services in Haymarket, Chantilly, Manassas, and the nearby areas!
Window & Door Services
Signs that your windows or doors may need replacing
- Difficult to open and close
- Drafts coming from around windows & entry doors
- Condensation on glass panes
- Hard to clean
- Peeling or chipping paint
- Excessive outside noise
- Damaged seal or caulking
Simonton Windows & Doors is a proud member of the Ply Gem family and a leading manufacturer of quality windows and doors. They were founded in 1946 and differentiated themselves from the rest of the industry in 1981 by being one of the first manufacturers to begin producing energy-efficient vinyl windows.
They’ve come a long way since and now offer 12 different window and patio door lines with varying customization and stylistic options. Simonton has been honored numerous times and received various awards including Highest in Builder and Remodeler Satisfaction seven times by J.D. Power.
Vinyl windows provide a durable, low maintenance and energy efficient window option, at a great value, and Simonton brings you the very best in vinyl windows. With Simonton, you are ensured a lifetime of comfort and quality with their Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty and AAMA Gold Certification for all of their windows. This advanced certification program tests for thermal performance as well as air, water and structural integrity, so you know you are getting a superior product.
Vinyl is one of the best materials to choose for your windows, and will add to the value of your home. An excellent insulator, vinyl windows can help lower utility bills they are trustworthy through the most extreme weather conditions; they never need more than an occasional rinse to stay looking new for years; and they are a breeze to operate. Simonton Windows allows you to easily find the perfect style of windows for your home, with every window custom built to your exact specifications.
Take a look at the style catalog to help you choose the ultimate window solution for your home:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are new windows & doors energy efficient?
- Most new windows and doors are very energy efficient and replacement windows and doors can prove even more energy efficient when installed by professionals since they should fit better. Most energy loss is caused by drafts beneath your windows and doors. New windows and doors, when properly installed, remove these gaps and insulate your home. This greatly reduces the amount of energy your heating and cooling system needs to use.
- Can new windows & doors help with allergies?
- Yes. New windows & doors will do a much better job of keeping the outside out and the inside in. This reduces all kinds of outside irritants like dust, allergens, insects, and even noise. If you have problems with allergies then new windows & doors can go a long way.
- Do new windows & doors increase my home’s value?
- Absolutely. Replacement windows and doors dramatically increase your home’s property value. Quality windows and doors also provide a noticeable boost to your home’s curb appeal which helps your home make a better first impression.
Choose a professional window and door replacement for your home
The expert window and door contractors at CCI will help you find the perfect solution for your home and give you a high-quality installation. Call us today to get started with a free window & door replacement cost estimate in Haymarket, Chantilly, Manassas, Leesburg, Ashburn, Centreville, Sterling, Gainesville, Bristow, Reston, and the surrounding areas in Virginia!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.