All roofs have a limited lifespan and eventually fall into disrepair. Just like your health, regular check-ups – or a routine roof inspection in this case – are essential. Don’t let minor problems become bigger problems.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- If you have a roofing warranty, getting your roof inspected before it expires can save you the cost of repair or replacement. Once that warranty is over, any damage may not be covered. The same is true for manufacturer warranties or coverages.
- When you start to notice small leaks or curling flashing around your skylights, it may not be a big problem to fix. But left unchecked, these areas can become much bigger issues that require more expensive – larger repairs – or a full roof replacement.
- A lost sale could occur during home inspections if your roof needs to be replaced – and you didn’t disclose it. Even if the overall appearance of the roof is fine, the truth is that you may have issues that need to be fixed before putting your home on the market.
CCI provides meticulous roof inspections and roof certifications and assesses the structural integrity of your roof. During roof inspection we carefully assess all areas of your roof and locate areas that may need repair or replacement. This gives you peace of mind and allows you to prove that your roof is in good shape, in cases of a sale or insurance need.
If you’re searching for “roof inspectors near me” or “roofing inspection companies,” look no further than CCI. We’ve been offering free, no-obligation inspections since 1997. Our mission is to ensure that the value, quality, and appearance of your home extends beyond your expectations, and we’d love to serve you.
What are the signs of a roof in trouble?
If you’re curious about what to look for, use the list below – these are just a few of the signs that you need a free roof inspection from CCI:
- Moisture and small leaks in the attic.
- Missing or broken seals, chimney caps, vent pipes, and fasteners.
- Broken or damaged drains that are resulting in improper water drainage.
- Signs of rust, mold, lichen, or moss anywhere around your roof or home.
- Water stains in your home – typically, these start on the ceilings or walls.
- Missing asphalt shingles (or slate, tile, etc.)
- Discolored roofing that shows signs of wear.
- Roof valleys that are leaking.
What type of roof inspection do we offer?
Whether your roof vents need repair or your home is missing shingles, our roofer will conduct a complete inspection to identify any damage – seen or unseen. We’ll explain your roof’s existing condition and make recommendations for roof repairs or replacement if necessary. Our job is to make sure your roof can do its job and keep you, your belongings, and your family protected.
At CCI, our roof inspections identify areas of concern that may require professional help.
- Shingles that may be missing or broken and torn.
- Shingles that show worn away granules.
- Caulk that is missing or cracked – this can allow water in that later creates a big problem.
- Flashing that is rusted or missing flashing.
- Rubber boots that are rotted or torn around pipes.
- Wood rot or sagging areas due to water damage.
- Cracks in the chimney or missing caps
- Failing gutters that may be broken, damaged, or not securely attached.
What to expect after the roof inspection?
A quality inspection from CCI can give you peace of mind that your roof is sound structurally and that it will keep your house protected. It may also be helpful to use if you plan to sell your home in the future.
If we find that your roof needs repair or replacement, it will give you the details you need to start working with your insurance company or saving towards the costs.
Either way, our free inspection will give you essential information about one of your most important assets. Call us at 703-754-9551 to schedule your no-obligation inspection today.
GET A FREE INSPECTION!